This is a system providing maximum storage in a minimum area thanks to the use of narrow corridor forklifts in high warehouses. Since the operating space between the corridors is smaller than other systems, it is called “Narrow Space”. The total pallet capacity is larger than similar systems. It is especially beneficial in long corridors.
As a high-altitude rack system, it is a system aimed at maximum storage in a minimum area by using narrow-space forklifts in high warehouses. In order to reach the products, the operator moves up with the stacking device and takes the product. Stacking devices are used at high speeds with the help of developing technologies and can create a higher volume of loading / unloading. For this reason, there are guide rails or magnetic tapes on the floor in order to ensure the smooth movement of the machine along the corridor. The long corridors in the system increase efficiency.
- Works in accordance with the principle of maximum storage within a minimum area by allowing the use of narrow space forklifts in high warehouses.
- Since the aisle working range of the stacking device is less than other systems, the pallet storage area capacity is higher.
- In this type of warehouse, the speed of use of the stacking lines can be increased. Thus, faster picking rates can be achieved.
- The long corridors in the system increase efficiency.
- Possible accidents can be prevented by choosing magnetic tapes or guide rails on the floor for the stacking device according to the project.
- All individual pallets are accessible, increasing stock rotation.
- It is possible to convert the system to an automatic storage system with additional investment.
Optimize your narrow aisle storage space with our Narrow Corridor Warehouse solutions. Our range of solutions includes high-density storage systems such as narrow aisle pallet racking and push-back racking. With our customizable options and expert guidance, we can help you maximize your storage capacity and streamline your operations. Browse our slider page to learn more and find the perfect solution for your narrow aisle storage needs.